From £6,550.00 to £8,235.00More Details
So you want an exercise pool and a hot tub? The obvious solution is...a Swim Spa!
Our fantastic range of Swim Spas are from Catalina and Garden Leisure. Manufactured by these leading hot tub brands, the quality of build and assurance of good warranties and good back up are second to none within the industry.
The theraputic benefits of regular exercise are well documented and swimming is one of the most fun and fulfilling ways to get the whole family fitter and more active.
Catalina have perfected the art of combining the healing power of warm water, massage therapy and exercise which means that Dolphin Leisure can offer you some of the most advanced and beneficial Swimspas and Swim Trainers on the market.
10 benefits of owning a Swim Spa:
- All the comforts of a spa. You get the massaging hot water jets and all the enjoyment that a spa can offer in a unit that also includes a swimming area. The only difference is that this is much more compact than a traditional in-ground pool with the addition of a separate area for a spa.
- All the 'traditional' pool benefits are included in a Swim Spa.
- Compact design - Swim spas don't take up nearly the amount of space as a traditional swimming pool.
- Easy installation.
- Exercise. Perhaps the most popular reason to get a Swim Spa is to enjoy the ability to swim laps without worrying about turns or paying for a big pool. Water jets that can be adjusted for various speeds push out against the swimmer, keeping them in place, as they swim against the current. With the jets off, the Swim Spa can also be used for other water-based exercises.
- Easier maintenance. Compared to a traditional swimming pool, the maintenance for a Swim Spa is much easier because it is smaller and uses fewer chemicals.
- Convenience. Spas are great for relaxing and easing muscle tensions and aches, particularly after exercise. With the Swim Spa, you can go almost immediately from your water workout into the massaging waters of the spa.
- Portable. Swim Spas that are not in-ground units have the advantage of being mobile, meaning they can move when you move, so you don't lose your investment. However, if you have chosen an in-ground model, it could add to the value of your home if you are trying to move...
- Year-round use - Swim Spas are portable and they can be located indoors or outdoors. If you have an indoor location for a Swim Spa, you can enjoy the unit even on stormy or snowy winter days.
- Suitable for all - A Swim Spa that may have been meant for the swimmer in the family is likely to encourage others to try out the benefits of easy, lap swimming. The jets that provide resistance can be set for a beginner - and of course, the spa area of the Swim Spa may appeal to the less active members of the family!